Wellness Psychology Clinic.
Hello and Welcome to Wellness Psychology Clinic Australia.
The Wellness Psychology Clinic Australia (WPCAU), is an allied health clinic, that is Australian owned and operated, that provides telehealth psychology and allied health consultations, via video call or phone call, to children over 9 years of age, adolescents, adults, seniors and couples, Australia wide.
At the Wellness Psychology Clinic Australia we genuinely care about people. We care about how we can improve their lives, we strive to work collaboratively with you or your organisation. We use evidence based therapy and a flexible creative approach, that is attuned to your requirements, your style of learning and your needs. We welcome people from all cultural backgrounds, beliefs, genders and people with and without disabilities.
Our principle is simple; we care about people; we care about you and we are here for you. Feel free to request an appointment with us today, we look forward to hearing from you.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth, is a term used to describe a consultation with an allied health professional that is via video call or phone call. Telehealth is provided when it is safe and clinically relevant. Some benefits of telehealth may include:
- Telehealth may allow you to access care from the comfort of your own home.
- Costs associated with getting to and from your allied health appointments may be reduced.
- If you have mobility issues, telehealth may assist with putting less pressure on your need to be mobile.
Other benefits of telehealth may include:
- If you are in a location with little to no allied services available, telehealth may be a suitable solution for this.
- Telehealth may also be considered flexible to your needs, you may choose the best time and day that suits you for your telehealth appointment.
- However, there may be some circumstances where telehealth may be unsuitable, please see video B in our Book Appointment page for more information.
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) is an evidence based treatment approach for a range of mental health issues, including anxiety and depression.
Mindfulness is the concept of learning how to be fully present in the moment, aware of your thoughts and feelings without distraction or judgment.
Is a style of therapy that is less concerned with changing unwanted thoughts which are often tied to uncontrollable experiences, but rather with embracing mindfulness techniques alongside acceptance with the aim of creating psychological flexibility.